Rogers Motors March, 2016 Blog
Newly-Acquired Original Jaguar and MG Parts Inventory
The Rogers Motors team (both of us!) have been at it again, sourcing rare original parts for British cars.
XJ6 Jaguar Steering Wheel
In the MG department, we acquired 1½ MGA coupes, one of them a complete car, so all parts are available from those.
Rare SFT700 Yellow Fogs
- 1500 Engine to rebuild, $700
- Instruments, $60-275
- Coupe Doors and Parts, window regulators, door latches
- Windscreen, $250
- Chrome Windscreen Surround pieces, $150 each
- Original Mark 2 Grille, $250
- Rear Axle Complete, Wire Wheels, $550
- New MGA Coupe Leather Seat Covers, $525
P700 Headlamps - Original Flat Glass
As you know, we are a Moss Motors distributor and offer 10 percent off Moss Retail prices on all Moss products. For large orders, we can sometimes offer a larger discount.
Jaguar Ribbed Cam Covers
For our Jaguar customers, we were busy in2015 and so far this year acquiring parts. In addition to buying most of the stock of Brian Morton’s Jaguar Service, which included parts Brian had been stockpiling for decades, we purchased a large quantity of original Jaguar XK120, 140 and 150 and Mark V parts from another shop which is moving out of the country, another decades-long collection.
Some examples include:
- Early 3.8 E-type Metalifacture Jack
- NOS Bearings, Ball Joints, Seals, Gaskets
- Excellent Britool Mark VII, VIII or IX Jack
- E-type Rear Axle Hub Carriers
- E-type Wire Wheel Hubs
- XK150 Coupe Bonnet
- XK150 Brake Calipers
- XK120 Rear Wing, NOS
- XK140 Front Bulkhead, solid original
- XK120, 140, 150 Instruments and Switches
- XK140-150 Heater Complete
- Nice XK150 Grille
- Early XK150 Rear Bumper
- NOS XK140, 150 Headlamp (Outer) Rims and Inner Rims (Retainers)
- NOS L563 lamps and Lenses for XK140,150, Mark VII, VIII, IX and Mark 2
- Grease Guns, most Jaguars
- Wheelbraces (Lug Wrenches to us Yanks) for classic Jaguars
- Spark Plug Spanners and Open End Wrenches
The foregoing is a very small representation of the recently-acquired parts we have to offer. Practically any MG or classic Jaguar part is available with patience, as we have a vast network of associates around the world who can supply parts which we do not have in stock, new and used. We have MGA, MGB, Midget and Sprite, Jaguar 3.8 S-type, 3.8 Mark 2 and 420 parts cars and thousands of parts from other cars in stock. We would be happy to quote you pricing on any parts for your British car.
XK150 License Plinth
~ Geoff and Andrea Rogers