Rogers' Motors Announcements

Fog, Spot and Driving Lamps

by | Wednesday, November 05, 2014 |

We are often asked the differences between, or among, fog, spot and driving lamps. First off, spot and driving lamps are the same thing. The English term is “spot,” while the Americans tend to refer to these lamps as “driving” lamps. A spot or driving lamp has a clear lens with no fluting or block pattern (or, in some instances, just a few fine lines on the lens). It is designed to throw a long, thin, pencil beam far down the road: just the thing for high-speed night...

no categories.
Read More